Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas in Chicago


Christmas is next week!  Do you like this holiday?  Why or Why not?

My husband Zak and I are going to do a lot of driving over the holiday. This is our first Christmas as a married couple.  We want to spend time with both of our families.

First, we are going to drive to St. Louis, Missouri to see my family.  I'm really looking forward to spending time with my family.  My sister had a baby in August and I'm so excited to meet my new nephew!  We are going to eat dinner at my sister's house on Christmas Eve (the day before Christmas).

After dinner, we are going to drive to Peoria, Illinois to see Zak's family. This is the first year that I am going to spend Christmas day with Zak's family.  We are going to wake up early to open gifts.  After that, we are going to eat breakfast.  At night, we are going to eat dinner with his grandparents and his aunt and uncle.   

What are your plans for Christmas?  Who are you going to see?  Where are you going to go?    What are you going to do?  Be descriptive.  Don't worry about grammar!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I are going to buy gift for our children and food for the dinner from Cristmas. we are visit for Cristmas eve to my mom and sister's family, my brother's and his family too visit to my mom. The reunion is in the house from my sister. We are eat dinner at 9.00 pm, then my children are watching tv with your cousins and niece. the rest the family are talking, and wait for to open gift at 12:00 pm juan pineda

Anonymous said...

My husband and I we are thinking what dinner I will eat for christmas.May be we will chicken in the oven with a cake,fruit punch.I will make little dinner because we are not a lot of people.And for next day we will meet with my brother and family's my sister-in-law.Of course I will give gifts.
MARTHA.

Anonymous said...

My sisters and brothers and their husbands and wifes. We toghether makes the food for christmas.I'm not goes to any place because they come to my house.We stay at my house in christmas day. We will make pozole, tamales,tostadas.I like the christmas because is the day my family is toghether and my daughter love christmas day.Nerida

Anonymous said...

My husband Arturo and I are going
wiht his brother and your cousin.
I would like christmas is beatifull day but, sometime it sad
because my family not is here.
maybe my sons going with my parents
my sister came for my children.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do because I like birthday of our savior Jesus Christ. This is my first Chrismas with my daughter after twelve years ago. And I like it because my family came here last week. We are happy with both of our families.
First we are going to the Church for thank to God.
Christine

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, we not celebrate Christmas, because in the biblie no say what day Jesus born and december 24 no is his birthday. Jesus's birthday is every day in our heart.
All the dais are specials for enjoy whith my family.
God bless you!
tania

Anonymous said...

My family i like christmas My husband he like go to the target because bay the gifts for with childrens toys me i like open gifts My husband always have sorprice for mi My childrens sometime asked what is My gifts MY siter she love MY childrens My sister in law she love My childrens

Minerva