1. Where are you going to go?
2. Why are you going to go to this place?
3. What is the weather going to be like?
4. How are you going to get there?
5. When are you going to go?
6. How long are you going to stay?
7. Who is going to go with you?
8. What are you going to do there?
9. What are you going to see?
10. What are you going to bring with you?
Now, take turns writing your answers and post them on the blog. Help each other with spelling. After you are finished, you can practice reading, grammar, or listening by clicking on one of the links on the right. Or you can ask Joanna to help you open the programs for typing or the picture dictionary.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I'm going to give you $100,000 to go on vacation. You can go anywhere you want. You can do anything you want. You can see anything you want. You are going to go together, so work with your partner and plan your dream vacation. Talk to each other about these questions.
Monday, December 1, 2008
I hope you had fun learning about a famous person. Now write about the person you learned about. Don't number your answers. Write about him or her. For example:
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a minister and politician. He was born on January 15, 1929. He was married to Coretta Scott King. They had 4 kids. He grew up in Atlanta, Georgia and went to Morehouse College. He died on April 4, 1963. He was killed by a very bad man. He was important because he fought for civil rights and changed the country.
After you are finished, read your classmates' posts. Then click on the links on the right to practice some grammar.