In class, we have been talking about our daily schedules and how often we do things. Please make these sentences true by using one of the adverbs of frequency below. Rewrite the sentences.
About the teacher:
1. Our teacher teaches on Tuesday.
2. Our teacher is absent.
3. Our teacher gives homework for the weekend.
4. Our teacher brings food into class.
5. Our teacher loses patience when students don't understand.
6. Our teacher tells funny stories.
7. Our teacher wears jeans to class.
8. Our teacher comes to class on time.
9. I am late for class.
10. I don't want to do the homework.
11. I go on trips on the weekend.
12. I buy lottery tickets.
13. I spend time with my best friend.
14. I am tired at the end of class.
15. I think about quitting school.
16. I ask the teacher questions.