Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Family

This is a picture of my family. I am on the left holding one of my nieces. This picture was taken before my grandfather died and before one of my nieces was born. My father's name is Stan and he is 67 years old. He likes to read and go fishing. My mother's name is Sandi and she is 66 years old. She likes to work in her garden. They are retired so they spend a lot of time taking care of my grandmother. My grandmother is 99 years old and she still lives in her house alone. My other 3 grandparents have passed away. My brother is Brian and his wife is Sonoe. Brian is an engineer and Sonoe is a Japanese/English translator. They have 3 daughters. Aili is almost 8 years old, Aina is 7 years old, and Aila is almost 3 years old. The two older girls play the voilin. My father has 2 brothers and 2 sisters and all of them have children, so I have 9 cousins. My mother doesn't have any siblings. Most of my aunts and uncles live in Michigan, but my cousins live in many different states, so I don't see them very often.

Now, I want to learn about your family. Who is in your family? What are their names? How old are they? What do they do for a living? Where do they live? What do they like to do?

After you are finished writing, read your classmates' postings. Then click on the links on the right and practice either reading, listening, or grammar. Be sure to click on the first link so that you can learn a song about families.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is teresa my family is 5 person my hasmen name is jesus he is 27 years old.He work in cement for the floor he is bery espesial for mi.My kits name is,Jennifer she is goin thu scool end 3 grade end my anoder kits name is, Jonnatan he is 4 years he alaket play old days thu sister, Juritcy she have 3 years she like disney princes.Dis is my family.I love my family.