1. Where are you going to go?
2. Why are you going to go to this place?
3. What is the weather going to be like?
4. How are you going to get there?
5. When are you going to go?
6. How long are you going to stay?
7. Who is going to go with you?
8. What are you going to do there?
9. What are you going to see?
10. What are you going to bring with you?
Now, take turns writing your answers and post them on the blog. Help each other with spelling. After you are finished, you can practice reading, grammar, or listening by clicking on one of the links on the right. Or you can ask Joanna to help you open the programs for typing or the picture dictionary.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Your Dream Vacation
I'm going to give you $100,000 to go on vacation. You can go anywhere you want. You can do anything you want. You can see anything you want. You are going to go together, so work with your partner and plan your dream vacation. Talk to each other about these questions.