This is my daily routine. I usually get up at 6:00 and I eat breakfast and drink a cup of coffee. I sometimes eat an egg and toast for breakfast, but I usually eat yogurt and cereal. I don't take a shower in the morning because I take a shower at night. I brush my teeth and I get ready for work. Then I work from 9:00 to 5:00. After I get home, I make dinner and and wash the dishes. I usually read a book or watch TV in the evening. Next, I take a shower and get ready for bed. I go to bed about about 10:00. I don't stay up late because I get up early in the morning. On the weekends, I like to sleep late. I do my laundry, clean my apartment, and go grocery shopping. I sometimes meet my friends for coffee or I go to a movie.
Now, work with a partner and talk to each other about these questions.
1. What time do you get up during the week?
2. What activities do you do before class?
3. What do you eat for breakfast?
4. What activities do you after class?
5. What do you do in the evening?
6. What time do you go to bed?
7. What do you do on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday)?
Next, you can write about your daily activities. When you are finished, read your classmates' writing. Then click on the links on the right and practice some of the things we've been studying this week.