We are studying classrooms and schools this week. In computer class today, we are going to learn how to use a reading program and the articles are about school. First I will give you a demonstration and then you are going to use the program on your own. When you are finished, please return to the blog and answer the questions.
1. Do you like to read in your language?
2. If yes, what do you like to read? Books (romance, history, science), magazines, newspapers...
3. What is your favorite book? If you don't know the name in English, you can write it in your language.
4. Who taught (past tense of teach) you how to read (your mother, your brother, a teacher)? How old were you?
5. What is more difficult for you - reading, writing, listening, or speaking in English? Why do you think so?