Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Schedule


This is my routine. I usually get up at about 6:00 and I eat breafast and drink a cup of coffee. I sometimes eat eggs and toast, but I usually eat yogurt and cereal with blueberries. I don't take a shower in the morning because I take one at night. I brush my teeth and get dressed. Then I work from 9:00 to 5:00. After I get home from work, I make dinner and wash the dishes. Next, I take a shower and relax. Sometimes I read a book or watch TV. I usually go to bed about about 10:00.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how pervasive digital memory has become in our everyday lives. It seems like everywhere I turn, I see something with a card slot or USB port, haha. I guess it makes sense though, considering how much cheaper memory has become lately...

Gahhhhh... I shouldn't be moaning and groaning. I can't make it through a day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Submitted from FFV2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)