My favorite room is my bedroom because it is comfortable. When I want to relax, I sit on my bed and read a book or listen to music. My comforter and sheets are white and I like my big pillows on my bed. I have 2 night tables next to my bed. There are lamps on the night tables and an alarm clock. I have 2 dressers. One is short and the other is tall. There is a big mirror over one of the dressers and a picture over the bed. I have a big rug under the bed. I don't have a TV in my bedroom because I like it to be quiet.
Now I want you to practice conversation with your partner. Ask your partner about his or her favorite room.
1. What is your favorite room? Why?
2. Describe your favorite room. Is it big or small? Is it comfortable? What colors are in the room?
3. What furniture is in the room? Where are the pieces located?
4. What do you do in your favorite room?
5. What do you want to change or buy for your room?
When you are finished, click on the links on the right.