I'm going to go on vacation. I'm going to go to Hawaii in August because I've never been there and I heard it's beautiful. I'm going to go with my boyfriend and we are going to fly. I think we are going to stay for 3 weeks. I hope the weather is going to be sunny and warm because when we are there, we are going to go scuba diving, swimming, and hiking. But of course, we are going to relax. I'm going to bring 2 bathing suits - one for swimming and one for sunbathing. I'm also going to bring my sunglasses. I think we are going to see some beautiful tropical flowers and gorgeous beaches. I'm definately going to take a lot of pictures.
I'm going to give you $10,000 to go on vacation. You can go anywhere you want. You can do anything you want. You can see anything you want. Talk to you partner about these questions.
1. Where are you going to go?
2. Why are you going to go to this place?
3. What is the weather going to be like?
4. When you are you going to go?
5. How are you going to get there (transportation)?
6. How long are you going to stay?
7. Who is going to go with you?
8. What are you going to do there?
9. What are you going to see?
10. What are you going to bring with you?
Now take turns writing your partner's answers. When you are finished, read about other students' vacations and then practice reading, listening, grammar, or typing on your own.