Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Favorite Room


My bedroom is my favorite room because it is comfortable. When I want to relax, I sit on my bed and read a book or listen to music. My comforter and sheets are white and I like my big pillows on my bed. My bed is between 2 night tables. There are 2 lamps on the night tables and I have red flowers and an alarm clock on one of the tables. I have two dressers. One is short and the other is tall. There is a big mirror over one of the dressers and a picture over the bed. I have a beige rug under the bed. I don't have a TV because I like my bedroom to be quiet.

Now write about your favorite room. When you are finished, you can practice vocabulary with the picture dictionary or typing. Or you can practice reading, grammar, or listening with the links on the right.

No comments: