My favorite food is pasta. I love pasta with cream sauce with some kind of vegetable like spinach or brocolli. I eat a lot of vegetables, fruit, whole wheat pasta, rice, bread, and cereal. I don't eat much junk food (potato chips, french fries, soda...) and I don't eat meat. But I eat fish and other kinds of seafood. For breakfast, I eat yogurt, cereal, and blueberries mixed together and I drink my favorite beverage - coffee. I love chocolate, so for my last birthday, I had chocolate cake. And because I don't know how to cook very many things, I usually buy spinach dip from the grocery store when I go to a party.
Now, write your answers to the conversation questions from the beginning of class. When you are finished, you can practice vocabulary with Oxford Picture Dictionary or typing with Mavis Beacon. If you want to practice reading, grammar, or listening, click on one of the links on the right.
1. What is your favorite food? Describe what is in it.
2. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
3. What is your favorite thing to drink?
4. What kind of dessert did you have for your last birthday?
5. What kind of food do you usually bring to a party?
6. Do you know how to cook? If yes, what is your specialty?