My favorite food is pasta. I love pasta with cream sauce and some kind of vegetable like spinach or broccoli. I like to go downtown to buy fresh fruit and vegetables at the farmers' market. I eat a lot of vegetables, fruit, rice, whole wheat pasta, cereal, and bread. I don't eat much junk food (chips, soda, french fries...) and I don't eat meat. But I eat fish and other kinds of seafood. I like to eat healthy food because many people in my family have heart problems. For breakfast, I usually eat blueberries, yogurt, and cereal mixed together and I drink my favorite beverage - coffee. I love chocolate, so for my last birthday I had a chocolate cake. And because I don't know how to cook very many things, when I go to a party, I usually bring spinach dip from the grocery store.
Now, write your answers to the questions below. When you are finished, you can practice vocabulary with the picture dictionary or practice typing with the Mavis Beacon program. Or you can click on the links on the right to practice grammar, listening, or reading.
1. What is your favorite food? Describe what is in it.
2. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
3. What is your favorite thing to drink?
4. What kind of dessert did you have for your last birthday?
5. What kind of food do you usually bring to a party?
6. Do you know how to cook? If yes, what is your specialty?